.

Friday, March 17, 2006

I AM SO BAD!

George pointed out to me that it has been a week since I have posted. Yikes! I will try to be better. Sometimes I feel like my life is the same most days and I don't want to bore you with repetitiveness.

This week is George's spring break, so he hasn't had class on Tuesdays and Thursdays like he normally does. On Tuesday, it was a beautiful day so we decided to drive down to Galveston and walk around on The Strand. We came across a store named Gracie's that sells some really cute stuff. It had an awesome sign so we took Grace's picture with it.

Then Yesterday we both went and got haircuts! I haven't had a real haircut since last June. My mom did cut my hair once in December, but it had been forever since I had a professional haircut. We also went and walked around the Galleria instead of going to the park like we usually do because it was H-U-M-I-D here yesterday.

I weighed the babies on our scale here at the house (not exact, I know) and Jake weighs 13.5 pounds and Grace weighs 14 pounds. Our babies are getting so big!

So that's pretty much what we've been up to this week. It's been busy but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment