.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Baby Girl is One!

I really can't believe it has been a whole year since Miss Clare arrived in our arms. She is just the sweetest, most lovable baby and I can't imagine life without her.

Cake on her actual birthday


Post-Cake Clean



Cake for her party


Sharing a drink with Daddy


Happy Birthday to Clare!


What a mess!


Big Sis


This is how we opened presents. Clare fell asleep nursing in my lap, so the twins "helped" open gifts.


A Happy Baby in her new Princess Cozy Coupe


My Sweetie


Our Attempt to get a pic of all three with Gree Gree

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Clare! I'm so sorry we missed the party, we were in Huntsville with Ryan's parents that weekend. Her cake is so cute! I love the photos you get of your kids, they are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete