.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Other Random Happenings

Not much going on around here worth reporting. Of course, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a lot going on. I feel like we are always busy and always on the go. Lots of doctors appointments including a staple in Jake’s head thanks to a fall down the stairs during roughhousing with a certain twin sister. Also dentist appointments, play dates, trips to the grocery store, and other errands. Grace will be starting ballet again in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we’ll have better luck this time around. Here are some recent photos:

I just thought this one was cute.

IMG_1320

Jake and Emma (We seriously couldn’t have a better dog)

IMG_1336

A Cutie Pie

IMG_1340

Love this expression!

IMG_1342

I guess he couldn’t get close enough to Daddy. Had to climb in his shirt.

IMG_1358

Since she refuses to let me brush her hair, we cut it short. I love it!

IMG_1375

No comments:

Post a Comment