.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas Showcase

Our local Catholic homeschool group had a small Christmas group performance tonight at our parish.  I co-teach the preschool group with my friend Blair.  The preschoolers did a rendition of The Friendly Beasts where they held up pictures of the various animals to go along with the song.  We made the animals in class this past Friday.  Grace and Jake also participated in a Nutcracker excerpt.  All in all, it was a success.  All the kids really seemed to have a good time.  I’m just sad Daddy couldn’t be there.  We missed you, dear!

The best picture I could get of all 3.

IMG_2461

Twins

IMG_2462

Donkey

IMG_2471

Sheep

IMG_2475

Sheep Too

IMG_2476

Skipping

IMG_2494

Getting those naughty boys

IMG_2497

The End

IMG_2498

1 comment:

  1. I watched the little ones from the hall way. They were so cute!

    ReplyDelete