.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today’s Project

Grace has been begging me to paint with the “real” paints, the acrylics from a set I bought a few weeks ago.  I’ve been avoiding it just because it is a bit of extra work to set up and clean up; they aren’t washable.  We painted for about 30 minutes, just painting the inside surface of the back of a poster frame.  Everyone helped and really enjoyed the process.  Here is the result:

IMG_3332

These are the general areas where everyone painted.  Grace pretty much painted all over, but Clare and Jake stayed mostly in the area directly in front of them.  I helped fill in bare areas and added the flower.

IMG_3332_1

In other news, Aunt Kelly and Gree Gree watched the kids while George and I went to a baseball game a couple of weekends ago.  My sister took some pictures while we were gone.

Grace pretending to be Kelly

IMG_0457 

Trying to make cookies

IMG_0461

Loving Rogue the Kitty

IMG_0478

Clare loves kittens so much!

IMG_0480

1 comment:

  1. I love the art work. A real family effort with a beautiful result. That is a mom job isn't it. While they are young you take their effort and perfect it, just like the Blessed Mother does for our prayers.

    ReplyDelete