.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Clare’s Ballet

Grace has been begging for months to get back into ballet, but I just couldn’t handle it with the move and all.  Now that we are finally somewhat settled, I went ahead and signed her up for ballet at the Y nearby.  Of course, that means Clare has been dressing up and talking about “my ballet.”  We lucked out that they had a class right before Grace’s for kids around Clare’s age.  She loved it!  I it was so cute to see how proud she was to be doing ballet just like her big sister.  She was even mad when she couldn’t participate in Grace’s class after her own.  Unfortunately that means I didn’t get any pictures of Grace’s class because I was dealing with a fit-throwing toddler out in the hall.  But Grace loved her class too and was even asking about having class again today.  Now I just need to find something for Jake.  Soccer was already full for the twins’ age group, so I’m looking into martial arts.  I’m sure I’ll have pics of him as soon as I figure it out.

IMG_4263 IMG_4266 IMG_4267 IMG_4269 IMG_4273

No comments:

Post a Comment