.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Special Gift

George took all the kids to breakfast this morning so that I could have some me time. I *almost* didn't know what to do with myself. It was nice and relaxing. I was soaking in the tub when everyone came in. Two little heads poked around the corner literally dragging the prettiest flowers (that they each picked out just for me) across the bathroom floor. The flowers survived their adventures with G&J and look even better now, a few hours after these photos were taken, thanks to some trimming and fresh water. I played around a little taking some closeups. Not sure that I ever mentioned it, but George surprised me with the sweetest random gift a few weeks ago, a Canon DSLR camera. It is great and something I have wanted for a very long time. Thanks dear!










No comments:

Post a Comment