.

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Catch Up Post

I’ve been very, very, very bad about blogging lately, so this post is primarily one to bring everything up to date.  We’ve been doing a lot of typical, everyday activities, but not much to write about.  Everyone has been healthy and growing.  I’m constantly amazed at how fast time goes by, faster and faster everyday.  The twins are starting to read and write, and Clare is talking in complete sentences.  I can’t imagine my life without these three little ones or their partner in crime (That would be you, George).   They surprised me with 30 tulips this morning.  It was adorable to see them so excited to give them to me.  It’s been a great Mother’s Day!   Here are some pictures we’ve taken over the last few months:

Helping Aunt Kelly blow out her candles

This one loves to swing!  I swear she would be happy if we did it all day long.

IMG_0139

My monkey.

IMG_0141

A rare one of all three in one picture.  This was on the playground at church while we were teaching Baptism classes.

IMG_0168

Reading to her cat

IMG_0176

Not sleeping.

IMG_0308

Waiting for Fine Arts and Nature Club to start

IMG_2990

Ready for the hunt

It didn’t take Clare long to figure out the logistics of the Easter Egg hunt.

IMG_3021

A Success!

IMG_3025

Painting rocks at the Bayou City Art Festival (we missed you Aunt Kelly :P)

Dyeing Easter Eggs

IMG_0458

Nursing her doll (she’s a smart one!)

IMG_0539

Before swimming lessons

IMG_3026

My Snow White twins

IMG_0548

Sweet Man

IMG_0557

Naptime (love this!)

IMG_0578

Lot at all the teeth!

IMG_0645

Trying to make Emma go down a slide (don’t worry, I rescued her right after the picture).

IMG_0653

We’ve been quite fascinated with all the caterpillars roaming our area lately

IMG_0657 IMG_0677

Loving her puppy

IMG_0682

A rare one of us (taken at Marisa’s wedding)

IMG_0685

Fun in the sprinklers (love the free fun!  I needed to water the grass anyway.)

IMG_3069

Waiting for Daddy to finish his trail run

IMG_3076 IMG_3079

Here he comes!  I love how you can see the twins watching him.

IMG_3081

No comments:

Post a Comment