.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Lots of Stuff

I got some photos off George’s camera, so not all are super recent.

This one is going to be the death of me.  She figured out how to climb out of the backyard.  Yay! …not. 

My Mother’s Day tulips.

IMG_0914

We went to Northshore a couple of weeks ago in the early evening.  The kids had fun wading in the water, chasing the ducks, and climbing on the playground.

IMG_0920 IMG_0922 IMG_0940

Our neighbor’s cat had kittens.  Grace managed to entice one into our yard.  The kids have really had a blast playing with them.

IMG_3125

IMG_0970

I’ve been working on making up a cleaning/chores schedule/household management thing just to make sure I stay on top of everything.  One of my seasonal chores was to wash the car, clean out the inside, vacuum, and clean all the windows.  My friend Stephanie recently posted about letting her kids wash their cars, so I decided to give it a try.  Other than some soap in the eyes and Clare dumping out the soap bucket about 5 times, I’d say it was a success.  They even washed their bikes.

IMG_0952 IMG_0953 IMG_0954 IMG_0955 IMG_0956

Yesterday we went for a swim at George’s parents’ house.  The kids had a blast, and the water felt good.  Emma even joined us for a swim.

IMG_0963 IMG_0965 IMG_0968

1 comment:

  1. They look like they had a great time! And I'm going to need more information on your household management program, lol.

    ReplyDelete