.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Wiped Out Little Girl

Today we went to Fine Arts and Nature Club at a park about 3 minutes from our house.  We were there from about 10:30 until 2ish.  The kids ran around non-stop and had a great time.  Even though the drive home was so short, Clare was starting to doze off as I pulled into the garage.  The twins were telling me that they were hungry (even though we had lunch at the park), so I set her down on the kitchen floor while I got the snacks ready.  She was sleepy but awake when I put her down to sit and wait for me.  About one minute later, I turned around and she was lying on the floor, still awake, but sleepy.  I finished getting the twins settled and turned around again.  She was sound asleep.  I picked her up and carried her upstairs where she slept soundly for quite awhile. 

IMG_3142

No comments:

Post a Comment