.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Explosions

Today was a day of explosions left and right. Now this is the norm for Jake. Grace, on the other hand, usually only poops every 8-10 days (don't worry, this is perfectly normal for breastfed babies). It has only been 5 days since her last explosion, so you can imagine my surprise when I heard a symphony coming from her direction. I thought, "Well, it's only been 5 days, it can't be that bad." Let me just tell you, I was W-R-O-N-G. This was the explosion of the century. Her diaper leaked out every possible direction. She had poop coming out the sides, up the back, out the front, and she even managed to get it on one of her hands. It was so bad I had to give her a bath. I even wanted a bath myself after dealing with all the mess. Ahhhhh...the joys of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment